SUGGESTED MEDIA QUESTIONS
- What made you consider a tumbleweed as a central character?
- What do you hope are the key learnings children will take away from your book?
- When you developed the manuscript, what strategies did you employ?
- How long did it take you to research and write this, your first children's book?
- What came easily? What was the most challenging?
- What are your most important objectives as an author?
- What are you working on next?
- What would you recommend to others who also have a lifelong dream of writing a children's book? What's the first step they should take?
- The theme of the book is very clear: You can be your best self and whatever that is, it's "just fine, just fine indeed." Does the theme have personal significance, and if so, will you tell us about it?
- Will this book be a series? If so, what are some of your potential ideas/themes for the series?